Monday, October 3, 2016

Trump Supporters

I was at a family event this weekend when, inevitably the election came up. The group I was sitting with were all anti trump (I can't say for sure they were all pro-Hillary, but definitely all anti-Trump). I quickly looked around, knowing that there were people at the party who are pro-Trump. I quickly shushed the group, quietly letting them know that there were Trump supporters lurking around. Quite frankly, I did not want to get into some big, heated debate at my father's 70th birthday party. (My father, for the record, a life-long un-enrolled party voter, loathes Trump).  I eventually got up because the subject of Trump gets me all riled up, and by the time I came back into the room, the subject had changed. A friend of mine shared this article stating 7 things you know about a person when they say they are a Trump supporter, from the Daily Kos with me. I don't think that EVERY Trump supporter has every single one of these traits, but they certainly have at least one or two. And I am sure some have all (the Trump supporter at the party definitely is not all of them).


Here's a little something for all of you who think Gary Johnson is a serious candidate (spoiler alert: he's not):





1 comment:

replica relxs said...

But life is always there will be too many helpless, a lotrolex replica of things can not be arbitrary, when we encounter difficulties when it seems like a very difficult to do is actually very simple multiple-choice questions, howrolex replica do you want to racking brains Not the answer, in fact, the answer already in front of you, you just do not want to accept this simple to almost cruel answer. You knowreplica watches that everything has been irreversible, unless the time reversed, you can start over, but continuebreitling replica to turn the old couple watches but only make people feel helpless clockwise rotation ... ...